Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Year - What's New

Wow what happened to 2005? Last year was a year of many changes for a lot of people, including myself. I had three important friends in my life, move away. One only a few hours, another a couple of states away and one all the way across the country. Although this gave me an opportunity to travel to new areas and experience new things, I miss them all very much. One thing I learned from this, it is my time to concentrate on me and my dreams.

Now then, what is up for 2006? For me it has starting with a bang! Right off the bat I found that for myself communication is still the most important aspect to keeping conflict and misunderstandings at a minimium. Although I have found myself smack dab in the middle of a situation, I am doing something different knowing the the outcome has to be different. Life is in session!

I am preparing to teach more this year. I already have four workshops lined up. The first is and evening of Meditation and Massage on February 4th. This will be facilitated with John Gaylord, a fantastic spirit and massage therpist. Then at the end of February / beginning of March I will be teaching a three week workshop based on Wayne Dyer's "Power of Intention". I will be using many of the exercises from the 10 week class I created last year. Both of these workshops will be held at MidSummer Fairies in Lancaster, CA. Please go to http://goddess-pracsuz.com/services.html for more information.

In the spring I will be offering a Magical Meditation Workshop and a Cooking with Spirit class. These will be offered at The Center of Light in Lancaster, CA. More information to follow on these workshops.

This is the year to follow my passion - teaching spirituality.

May each of you find your passion in life and go for it!

Namaste

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being so clear about following your passion this year - teaching spirituality. You have much to give and are making a difference for humanity.